giovedì 22 aprile 2010

Society Shift

As sportman like I am, I do care about the food I eat.

Mostly to maintain the rightful and providential equilibrium between the most correct feeding during the week, and the alimentation's mayhem that I regularly consume in the week-end. Yeah, I know, doing this way I'll never be a truly proficient athlete, but who cares! I mean, my goal isn't to win olympiades, I just want to remain a bit fit and can also have fun without many thoughts... after all I'm a 24 years old guy... in Paris... can't do anyway.

But, I'm not here this evening to talk about my night or day life in Paris.

I just want to focus on a social aspect that what I just said implies. Awareness about feeding. Many people is seriously giving importance to this, even if a huge amount of other ones simply don't care and firmly goes to McDonald each week, sometimes more than once.

On the contrary, there are also a lot of people who are becoming a kind of addicted to diets, gyms and all of that stuff. Here, I just want to do a plea to girls : please, don't reduce yourself to a grass stem by avoiding food and physical activity.
It's just a matter about reverse the circle : many girls eat a nourishing lunch of celery and compressed air, with the obvious consequence that they simply don't have energy to perform any activity, with the obvious consequence that they might suffer of muscle and bone's weakness, with other unpleasant consequences that I don't need to list.

Reverse the circle : eat more, eat well, start to do physical activity, throw away your tv and let's take a run, a walk, a jog, a swim, a hammering classroom, karate, gym, whatever.
You can see the results on whichever girl who practice sports.
And an awesome thing in plus is that you can eat as much as you want, but only feeds among healthy foods and not kinds of crappy-like things , like snacks and similar stuffs :))

So, cheers, I'm going to have a 15km running :)))

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento